Singleply Flat roofing Leatherhead
Leatherhead singleply flat roof specialists | new single ply membrane roofing | PVC | TPO | EPDM | Singleply roofing systems | Flat Roof Contractors
Single Ply Roofing Experts in Leatherhead
Leatherhead Singleply Roofing Services have an expert team that have been specially trained in the installation of single ply roofing systems. We use the highest quality roofing membranes, accessories, fixings and adhesives to apply a completely waterproof, durable and long lasting roof that is almost maintenance free.
Single ply roofs are most often installed on commercial buildings because they are regarded as a comprehensive roofing system. They are constructed from robust, resilient and flexible synthetic polymer sheeting mainly and are sealed at the joints and edges to ensure an unbroken waterproof layer.
- Quick, easy and efficient application
- Cost effective solution with low maintenance costs
- Simple and low cost to repair or refurbish
- Available in a range of colours to suit eaves and parapets
Surrey Roofing Services are experts in installation and repairs of old, tired flat roofing systems. Call our office for your free site survey and quotation today.
Single Ply Roofing Systems Leatherhead
TPO, EPDM & PVC Roofing in Leatherhead
Single Ply is an aesthetically pleasing roof waterproofing system which is both tough, durable and can be adapted to suit most roofing requirements, including lead look, copper and standing seam effects.
Single-ply roofing systems are composed of a single-ply membrane, flashings, and adhesive and are often combined with insulation.
TPO, EPDM, and PVC are the three most common types of single-ply membrane systems. Since they consist only of a single layer of roofing material over insulation or the deck, these popular systems are very lightweight.
TPO (ThermoPlastic Olefin) roofing systems combine the long-term durability of rubber with the security of hot air welded seams. TPO’s advantages include:
- The most environmentally friendly of the single-ply systems
- Produce no dioxins or chlorine
- Come in varying thicknesses and roll widths to meet your specific requirements.
EPDM (Ethlyene Propylene Diene Monomer) is a stable roofing alternative that withstands extremes of temperature and expands and contracts with the building. Key advantages are:
- Minimal maintenance
- Resistant to UV radiation and ozone
- Proven effective for more than 30 years.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Roofing Systems are among the easiest single-ply roofing membranes to install and heat-weld together. Among the advantages PVC systems provide:
- Ability to resist various chemical effluents
- Superior resistance to punctures and tears
- Especially suited for roofs that are exposed to concentrations of grease, oils and many kinds of fuels
- Ideal in areas where acid rain or other forms of acidic outflow is a problem
Affordable Single Ply roofing in Leatherhead
New Singleply roofing at prices you can afford
Singleply roofing is versatile and cost-effective, offering a great solution to the question of how you want to cover your flat roof. You can rely on our team to do a swift job – all at a fantastic price.
We believe you’ll struggle to find a company in Surrey who will outdo us on price and quality of finish. Regardless of whether it’s just a small repair or you need a completely new roof, we’ll send in our guys to do a great job with the best tools.
- Low-cost and simple to install
- Suitable for all types of flat roofs
- Can take foot traffic
- Hardwearing and rugged material
- Wide availability
- Not susceptible to varying weather
- Highly resistant to peel & wind sheer
- Great for terraces and balconies
Free Leatherhead Single Ply Roofing Quotes
Free site survey & quotations
With us you’re always assured to receive:
- A free estimate for all roofing work whether the job is big or small
- An honest assessments of all the roofing work that needs doing
- The best prices that we can offer without compromising on quality
- A guarantee for every job which says it’s done right, or we put it right
And We Guarantee to Beat any Genuine Quote!
We can supply and fit almost any felt roof and are experts in in our field. We ensure whilst working on any newfelt –roofing project that involves stripping the old roof coverings that your property is kept water tight at all times.
For all your roofing needs call us today on 0203 553 1093
We will provide you with a free inspection for any repairs or maintenance. There’s no obligation, and we guarantee to beat any genuine quote you’ve had. so contact us right away.